You Can Help Texas Wildlife

Passage of the Recovering America's Wildlife Act would be a game changer for wildlife and people in Texas.
Contact your U.S. House Representative and ask them to support the Recovering America's Wildlife Act using the resources below.
To see if your Member of Congress cosponsored in the 116th Congress (last legislative session) check here.
Need assistance? Email us at

Action Toolkit

How to Contact Your Members of Congress

To learn who your U.S. House Representative is, click on this link and type in your home address. Your U.S. House Representative will be the first name listed under your "U.S. Congressional District". Next, look up their website in your search engine.


Your Representative's website will have a "contact us" page with instructions on how to send an email, or mail a letter. Ask them to support the Recovering America's Wildlife Act. You can do so by personalizing the "Draft letter to U.S. House Representative" below.

Write your U.S. House Representative from Texas

Send a message through the contact page of your U.S. House Representative's website or mail a hard copy letter. Use this Draft Letter to U.S. House Representative.

Call Your U.S. House Representative's Office

Call your Representative's Washington, D.C. office phone number.

Ask them to support the Recovering America's Wildlife Act.

Write our U.S. Senators from Texas

Recovering America's Wildlife Act

Fact Sheets & Resources:

Flyer photo

Texas Alliance for America's Fish & Wildlife


Sign up for updates.

Join the Alliance.

Return to the home page.

© 2020 by Texas Alliance for America's Fish and Wildlife.