Join the Alliance

Passing the bipartisan Recovering America's Wildlife At would be a game changer for wildlife and people in Texas.

Contact your U.S. House Representative and ask them to cosponsor the Recovering America's Wildlife Act, H.R.3742, using the resources below. 

Need assistance using the toolkit? Email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  


Helpful Resources for Contacting Your Member of Congress:

Who Represents Me?  

When you follow the link and type in your home address, your U.S. House Representative will be the first name listed. It is listed as your "U.S. Congressional District" Congressman or Congresswoman. Next, look up their website in your search engine. Your Representative's website will have a "contact us" page with instructions on how to send an email, or mail a letter. Ask them to cosponsor H.R.3742 by personalizing the "Draft letter to U.S. House Representative" below.

Draft Letter to U.S. House Representative

You can mail a hard copy letter to your U.S. Representative or send a message through the contact page on their website.

You can also contact your U.S. House Representative directly at National Wildlife Federation's Action Page


Recovering America's Wildlife Act Fact Sheets & Resources:

General Fact Sheet

Advocacy Flyer

Frequently Asked Questions

Lobbying as a 501(c)(3)


Texas Benefits Flyers:

Business Flyer

Energy Flyer

Tourism Flyer

University Flyer

Working Lands Flyer